Bucket List Experience Gifts
Inspirational, adventurous, romantic, pampering, cultural, spiritual - there are bucket list gifts for every personality. And these travel gift cards are so easy to use, the only difficult part is deciding what to do! So next time you need the perfect gift to celebrate any special occasion, give stories, not stuff with these fantastic bucket list experiences.
How to prepare for wildlife exploration in South Africa
What’s on your Bucket list?
The Tinggly Bucket List
As seen on
The ultimate bucket list experiences for travelers
Help friends and family discover the world and achieve their dreams
Do you have a personal bucket list that you keep? Dreams and ambitions you’re slowly working your way through? Chances are that your friends and family do as well.
With these bucket list experiences from Tinggly, you can help them tick things off that they’ve always wanted to try, help them discover new interests and passions, and score some real Insta-worthy moments into the bargain. They’re great as hobby gifts, and learning gifts too. Here’s how bucket list gifts work:
- Choose a bucket list gift box from the Tinggly collection according to the occasion, or your budget
- Pay securely online with a few clicks of the mouse
- Add a personal message, and an address
- Sit back, relax and wait for a happy phonecall
We’ll send your bucket list gift box to a recipient anywhere in the world, or to you so that you can get a big hug of gratitude when you hand it over in person. And because these are naturally amazing travel gift ideas, and the recipient may already be on the road, our bucket list experiences can of course also be sent by email.
Redeeming their bucket list experiences
Here’s where the fun starts. Once they’ve got their gift cards, the recipient can scan the Tinggly map and choose which of the 100s of incredible bucket list experiences they want to try. There are awesome supercar track days to discover all over the world, thrilling bungee jumps and tandem skydives. There are encounters with Buddhist monks, samurai warriors and genuine astronauts. There are iconic tours of world-famous landmarks, and all manner of ways to discover remote and beautiful landscapes from Iceland to New Zealand.
To make a reservation it’s just a matter of contacting the awesome Tinggly team, and they’ll take care of everything. And your friends and family can then enjoy the anticipation of doing something they’ve always wanted.
Bucket list experiences in the Tinggly collection include:
- A marvelous hot air balloon flight above the Loire Valley in France
- A whale-watching cruise through Canada’s Kenai Fjords National Park
- Swimming with sea lions in Australia
- Mountain-biking ‘the world’s deadliest road’ in Bolivia
- A two-day guided tour on a Royal Enfield through India
- Meeting a samurai warrior in Kyoto, Japan
- An archaeological tour of the mysterious Easter Island
Gift someone special one of these amazing bucket list experiences and imagine the stories they’ll have to tell when they get back.