Sweden Experience Gifts
From Malmo in the south the whole way north to the frozen beauty of the Arctic circle Sweden is a land of boundless experiences and possibilities. The Tinggly Sweden experience gift boxes include some of these great experiences hand-picked for the recipient to enjoy.
Heading south of 38th parallel
New beach experience with a sea trampoline
Retirement – the beginning of the adventure, not the end
As seen on
Give a traveler a Tinggly Sweden experience gift box
Don’t be surprised that most of the great activities you’ll find in Sweden take place outdoors. When you have a country as delectably stunning as Sweden is, you’ll want to spend most of your time out of doors too.
Whether you choose to hunt the northern lights in the frigid beauty of the Arctic Circle, mush a team of huskies through sparkling snowdrifts, discover the backstreets of Stockholm, or experience the magic of a moonlight safari from the seat of a snowmobile, Sweden will gift you with memories and stories that are sure to last a lifetime.
Plus, giving a present which includes the best Tinggly Sweden experience gifts might just be a great reason for someone embarking on a grand tour of Europe to include Sweden in their itinerary.
Open the door to Europe with a Tinggly Sweden experience gift
Although not always first on the list of holiday and travel destinations, Sweden is one giant adventure playground waiting to be discovered.
When you give the gift of a Tinggly Sweden experience gift, you are giving not just a moment to be lived and enjoyed, but an experience that will outlast the moment long into the future.
And it couldn’t be easier. You choose the Tinggly gift box you want to give and let the recipient choose the one Swedish gift experience they want to add to their travels. Think of a Tinggly experience gift box collection as the ultimate Sweden gift card.
Plus, why a Tinggly Sweden experience gift is a Green gift
Sweden prides itself on its great outdoors, its clean and green environment, along with being one of the world’s last great unspoiled wildernesses. At Tinggly we care for the environment too, not just in words, but in deeds.
- Regardless of the activity chosen by the recipient we calculate and offset the carbon footprint by a massive 200%
- Plus, all Tinggly Sweden experience gift box packaging is 100% is made using 100% recycled materials and planet-friendly inks
- Tinggly gift box collections come with NO expiry date
Some facts from Tinggly about Sweden’s best experiences
Did you know that:
- Forests account for almost two-thirds of Sweden’s landmass
- There are over 300,00 moose roaming wild in the forests of Sweden
- Sweden is so efficient at recycling that they even import waste from abroad
- If you love meatballs you’ll love Sweden
- Sweden is a safety-conscious country and even introduced the 3-point seat belt
- Sweden is the third-largest country in Europe but has the lowest population density
- Swedish band ABBA is the fourth biggest-selling band in the world
- Stockholm even has a museum dedicated to ABBA, Stockholm’s ABBA Museum
- There are over a quarter of a million reindeer in Sweden
- Sweden has one of the highest life expectancy rates in the world