Tinggly husband experience gifts are so easy to buy and redeem, and what’s more there are NO expiry dates to worry about either. It’s a revolution in gift-giving, and means that whatever the occasion you can find the perfect gift, hassle-free. So give stories, not stuff, with Tinggly.
Experiences make the most unique Father’s Day gift ideas for 2021
Swimming with dolphins – An experience I’ll never forget
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
As seen on
Husband experience gifts for guys who love to travel
The easiest way to find gifts he’ll love
Is your husband tricky to buy for? Many guys are, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find him a gift that he’ll really enjoy, or that it will take a lot of time and effort to find it. Introducing Tinggly, home of experience gifts for husbands that are suitable for any occasion including the big ones: weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas.
The dedicated Tinggly team searches the four corners of the Earth tracking down the very best things to see and do worldwide, spanning over 100 countries so far and counting. Wherever his future travel plans take him, one of our husband experience gifts will be as essential as his passport.
New to experience gifts? Here’s how they work:
- Start by choosing one of our experience gifts for men according to the occasion or your budget
- Pay securely online with a few clicks of your mouse
- Add a personal message and an address to send the gift box to
...that’s it! Didn’t we say it was the easiest way to find gifts for husbands?
We’ll send his gift card packaged up in a stylish presentation box made entirely from recycled or recyclable materials, as part of our Activist program. Once he’s received it, he just needs to browse the Tinggly map, decide what he wants to do, where and when, and let us know so we can make the reservation for him.
Our husband gifts allow him to follow his own interests and passions around the world. Many of them are for two or more people because sharing is caring, and best of all: these unique husband experience gifts have NO expiry dates.
Husband experience gifts that you can recommend he try:
- A ‘Dads and lads’ tank-driving experience in the UK
- Swimming with wild dolphins in Mauritius
- A tour of Corcovado Mountain in Rio de Janeiro
- A stand-up paddleboarding tour for two in Sweden
- A Vesuvius winery tour, with tastings and lunch, in Sorrento, Italy
- A guided tour of the Hermitage in Moscow
- A half-day fishing charter in Tampa, Florida, for two
What he does with his gift card is entirely up to him, but there’s no reason you can’t make a few suggestions!