2-Hour Glass Bottom Guided Kayak Eco Tour in Rainbow Springs (Small-Group)
This paddle is what any outdoor enthusiast or adventure-seeker is looking for.
Year round we experience over 14 different type of birds, fish, turtles, otters, alligators, and other wildlife. The best part of it all, is that you have a chance to see some of these directly below your Clear Kayak!
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Experience over 14 different type of birds, fish, turtles, otters, alligators, and other wildlife
- Use of 100% Clear Kayaks, Paddles, and Life Vests
- Small-Group for a more personalized experience (up to 10 travelers)
- Multiple stops to take photos or view the surrounding wildlife
- Quick instruction from guides on basic paddle techniques prior to tour
- Learn unique facts along the paddle about the local waterways, wildlife, and more
- Enjoy a unique kayaking experience where you can view the water below you as you paddle
- 2 to 2.5-Hour Guided Clear Kayak Eco Tour of Rainbow Springs
- Parking Fees
- Rainbow Springs State Park has ornamental gardens, man-made waterfalls and sloping hills that remind you of the springs' most recent past, mining operations and a privately-owned tourist attraction. (pass by)
Rainbow RiverStunning crystalline waters of Rainbow Springs.
K.P. Hole County ParkThis is where we start and launch from. We will return to this location at the end of the paddle.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.