3h Private Walking Tour in Tangier Kasbah Medina & Colorful Souks
The opportunity to visit aromatic food and spice markets, beautiful artisan weaving factories and wander around the hidden alleyways and busy places that make Tangier the atmospheric, memorable city that it is.
The overview contains personalized introduction to city’s history, culture, lively description of the Moroccan life style, local markets and costumes of native people.
Visit most magnificent places in the city: Kasbah, old medina, Moshe Nahon Synagogue, King's Palace and locals markets
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Explore medina of tangier (old part)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Explore kasbah of tangier (The Fortress)
- Time for shopping as well in the markets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- professional local guide
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
Tangier CasbahA complex of castles on top of the hill overlooking the city. The Sultan, Moulay Ismail, built his palace here, and the gardens are part of his 17th century palace, called Dar el Makhzen.
Musee de la KasbahRepresentation of the historical role played by Tangier in linking Africa and Europe due to strategic geographical location for exchange in the Mediterranean.
- The Place du 9 Avril 1947, named after the momentous speech of King Mohamed V appealing for the independence. (pass by)
Tangier American Legation MuseumThe first American public property outside the United States, it commemorates the historic cultural and diplomatic relations between the United States and the Kingdom of Morocco.
Moshe Nahon SynagogueConstructed by Moise Nahon, chief of important family of bankers.
- Explore the narrow streets in Medina (pass by)
- Petit Socco once was one of the greatest souks in all of Morocco, home to many notable writers, businessmen, diplomats and bankers had their offices located around the square and cafes, hotels and casinos were testament to the wealth of the area. Visit colorful markets and unique craftsmanship of Morocco At lunch time – try one of the most diversified cuisines in the world. (pass by)