4-Hour Private Guided Trip to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo
Tour only 10-15 Pax
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the centre of Cairo or Giza
- All Taxes Services
- Bag Of (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, or juice, only during your tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Lunch in a good local restaurant in the area of pyramids.
- Any transfer out of the center of Cairo must be paid for 5 euros per person upon arrival in Cairo.
- Entrance fee Inside of the pyramids.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Great SphinxFollowing a morning pickup at your hotel in Cairo or Giza, meet your private guide and take a seat in your air-conditioned minivan. Then, travel in comfort to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Giza Plateau — nestled on the west bank of the Nile River. On arrival, explore the Pyramid of Khafre, the Pyramid of Menkaure and the Pyramid of Cheops — the largest of the area’s three pyramids and oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Then, visit the Valley Temple — where priests mummified the corpse of King Khafre.
Pyramids of GizaAfter lunch (if option selected), visit the Great Sphinx of Giza — the world’s largest monolith statue. Enjoy close-up views over this world-famous construction and listen as your private guide brings ancient Egypt to life. When your time on the Giza Plateau comes to an end, return to your hotel in Cairo or Giza to conclude your tour.