Atlanta Heart & Soul Tour by Private Car Service
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Private transportation
- Midtown Atlanta is a busy commercial area and a vibrant arts hub full of unique sculptures. This is also the area of the world-renowned Margaret Mitchell House. built in the 1800s. (pass by)
- The old Sears building is a mixed-use development work of art (pass by)
- Art on the Atlanta BeltLine is the city of Atlanta's largest temporary public art exhibition that showcases the work of hundreds of visual artists, performers, and musicians along nine miles of the BeltLine corridor. (pass by)
Sweet AuburnSweet Auburn is a historically African-American area, closely associated with the Civil Rights movement. Home of beautiful African American Sculptures, street art and murals. Established in 1865 the area will provide you with rich historical architecture.
Inman ParkInman Park (the first planned suburb in Georgia) is a leafy area known for its food scene. Hip brunch spots, cafes and wine bars cluster around the Atlanta BeltLine Trail. Its hidden gem is the street art, old Southern Victorian homes and historical civil war art.
Little Five PointsLittle Five Points is one of Atlanta's hippest neighborhoods. This area is a photographers dream and a visual work of art. You will get an eye full of art in this iconic neighborhood in Atlanta.
Krog Street TunnelAn ever-changing urban canvas of images, words and ideas awaits you in the Krog Street Tunnel
- A historic neighborhood in Atlanta (pass by)
- Atlantic Station is an upscale commercial and residential area. At its heart is the open-air Atlantic Station mall, with popular fashion and home decor stores. (pass by)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.