Balboa Park Electric Scooter Tour with Pictures
The first stop will be the beautiful botanical building and lily pond where we will pause for some pictures. Next, we will briefly cruise to the entrance to the San Diego Zoo before heading to the Spanish Village Arts Center. We will then scoot to the Morton Bay Fig Tree. It's then time to ride down the iconic El Prado passing fountains & museums along the way. After a quick stop, we will head past the International cottages on our way to the air and space museum. We will wrap up at the Spreckels Organ Pavilion before heading back to where we started.
Photos of your adventure are included!
If you want to see Balboa park in an efficient & unique way with a local guide, then this is the tour for you!
(Tips are not required but are always appreciated :)
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Use of electric scooters, helmets, and safety gear
- Join a guide as we travel on electric scooters throughout this massive and iconic San Diego Park seeing its beauty and learning about its history along the way. Pictures of you and your group in the most impressive spots around the park will be included. (pass by)
- We will ride over this historic 1850's bridge as we enter the park (pass by)
Botanical Building and Lily PondWe will stop at one of the most iconic locations in the park for pictures
Desert GardenWe will stop for a bit for pictures at the iconic Bea Evenson fountain before you get a chance to explore the rose and cactus gardens on foot.
- ride through the colorful arts district of the park looking though some artist studios along the way (pass by)
- We will see the unique international cottages along the ride. Each cottage representing a different country and region of the world (pass by)
San Diego Air & Space MuseumCruise around a host of museums including the air and space museum stopping for pictures outside under the planes
Spreckels Organ PavilionWe will stop by this iconic massive pipe organ and venue, one of the biggest in the country
Japanese Friendship GardenWe will be stopping at the overlook of the beautiful Japanese friendship garden. Note, we will not be going inside
California TowerWe will stop for pictures at this historic San Diego landmark
Old Globe TheatreCheck San Diego's exact replica of Shakespears's old globe theater. Note, we will not be going inside
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.