Charleston Farm-to-Table Food Tour and Chef's Challenge
- Handpick local seasonal produce at a neighborhood market alongside a Charleston chef.
- Explore the historic Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood with a city-certified guide.
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind farm-to-table experience at a local restaurant with a 5+ course feast, created from your seasonal Market selections.
This is a great way to explore a beloved local produce shop and historic neighborhood, meet a Charleston chef (or two!), and see their creativity in action. Come enjoy a true Charleston farm-to-table experience, that's unique, local, and not-to-be-missed.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- City-certified guide
- A multi-course meal prepared from guest-selected ingredients
- Alcoholic drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup & hotel drop-off
Your chef and tour guide will meet you at this favorite neighborhood market that specializes in seasonal produce and local product. Here you will make your ingredient selection to be included in your chef-prepared, farm-to-table lunch.
A 19th century neighborhood steeped in lesser known Charleston history. The rise of nearby Upper King Street's restaurant scene has created a resurgence of restoration efforts on the historic homes and businesses in the last decade.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.