Charleston Terrors: The Ghosts of Pirates and Patriots Past
Charleston Terrors ghost tour visits the most haunted locations in the city. On your tour, you’ll discover both the dark and historical sides of each of our carefully selected tour stops. There are many “ghost stories” surrounding Charleston, but what you’ll hear from our experienced tour guides is nothing but the most researched, up-to-date, and authentic tales of the city's twisted past.
Duration: 1 hour
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Intensely researched true stories of history
- Professional and Courteous Guides
- Documented accounts of hauntings and paranormal activity
- Motorized transport
- Blind Tiger Pub is home to many feline spirits such as the Blind Tiger and black cat. From Governor Ben "Pitchfork" to the lady in black, the pub leaves patrons wondering who is real and who isn't. (pass by)
- Discover the history of this building and dungeon built in 1775. Hear tales of it’s ties to the Revolutionary War and the people imprisoned in the underground jail. It’s no surprise that people have reported strange happenings in this haunted site. (pass by)
- f.w. wegner (pass by)
- Philadelphia alley (pass by)
- Mills House Hotel (pass by)
- poogans porch restaurant (pass by)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.