Denver Terrors Boos and Booze Haunted Pub Crawl
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Authentic local ghost stories
- Thoroughly researched and accurate history
- Professional and knowledgeable local guide
- Alcoholic beverages
Meet the group, and your guide in front of Pub on Penn. Grab a drink and hear the spooky stories about Millionaires Row. We spend about 15 minutes here before heading to our next destination.
Offering heated outdoor seating and delicious bar bites, this spot has inventive cocktails on the menu.
- Explore the history of Cheesman Park and why it's so haunted, at the house once owned by its namesake, Walter Scott Cheesman, here at the Dunning Benedict House (pass by)
- One of the most haunted homes on the tour, you can hear about the unsettling encounters people have had here at the Croke-Patterson-Campbell House. (pass by)
- Hear stories of encounters with disgruntled, ghostly workers from days gone by at the Sheedy Mansion. (pass by)
- Explore the tales of the many spirits who still linger in this historic home. When Whitehead first moved in, the strange occurrences started happening in the house. Our guide will pass on the spookiest stories of first person encounters and the dark reasons behind the houses hauntings. (pass by)
- Out of place amongst the many mansions in the area, the Cottage House was one of many cottages at one time. The main spirit here is thought to be a woman named Madge. Hear her story. (pass by)
Sample a craft beer or cocktail at this spot that offers something to suit everyone's tastes.
Our last stop for the tour. Our guide will say goodbye and wrap up the tour at this location. Try a quirky drink at this bar and restaurant and see why its the newest hot spot in Denver!
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.