EBike-Gibraltar: Rock Around Tour
The tour commences and ends at the EBike Experience Store, Ocean Village. Distance from cruise ship terminal: 15 minutes walk; distance from border: 15 minutes walk; distance from Midtown coach park: 5 minute walk; distance from Market Place Bus Terminal: 1 minute walk
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Use of premium eBike from Riese&Müller. The Nevo model is pedal assist (there is no accelerator or throttle like a motorbike)
- Official Gibraltar Tourist Board Tour Guide (native English speaking)
- Use Bike Helmet
- Bottled water
- We visit as many of the attractions as possible depending on time
- The tour commences opposite the Waterport Gate which was historically one of only two entrances to the City. (pass by)
- Historical cemetery at the southern entrance to the city which is the resting place for some of the mariners who lost their lives at the Battle of Trafalgar. (pass by)
Gibraltar Botanic Gardens (The Alameda)Cycle through the spectacular botanical gardens, home of plants from around the world and the Alameda Wildlife Conservation Park
- HMS Victory was towed to Rosia Bay after Nelson's victory at Trafalgar. Despite denials by the Royal Navy the local story is that Nelson’s body was brought ashore at Rosia Bay where his body was changed from the barrel of brandy to one of alcohol (spirit of wine) for the return journey home. (pass by)
Europa PointAs well as offering spectacular views across the Straits to the Moroccan coastline, Europa Point is also the home of the Trinity Lighthouse which dates back to 1841, stands 49 metres above sea level and has a range of approximately 37 kilometres.
Gorham's Cave Complex, UNESCO World Heritage SiteThe Gorham’s Cave Complex is the name given to the area covering some 28 hectares on the eastside of Gibraltar from sea level to the top of the Rock. In July 2016, it was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its exceptional testimony to the occupation, cultural traditions and material culture of Neanderthal and early modern human populations through a period spanning approximately 120,000 years. Although access is restricted, a platform has recently been constructed where the entrance to the cave complex can be viewed.
Catalan BayCatalan Bay, known in Spanish as ‘La Caleta’, is a small sandy bay and picturesque fishing village on the eastern side of the Rock away from the main city.
- After departing Catalan Bay we will cycle along Eastern Beach and through the tunnel which passes under the airfield. We will then cycle back across the airfield for a spectacular view of the Rock and end to the tour (pass by)
- Marina lined with multiple cafés, bars and restaurants. The perfect place to end our tour! (pass by)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.