La Parguera - Chiliboats Guided Adventure Tour
Pedal through the mangrove channel to discover the hidden treasures of La Parguera, known as 'The Keys.' Immerse yourself in revitalizing waters and the lively Caribbean atmosphere for 30 minutes. Upon your return, savor the warmth of the sun, the gentle breeze, and the fragrances of the Caribbean.
We will assign single or double Chiliboats based on your group.
"We are certified by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company, ensuring safety and quality."
Secure your booking now to experience an unforgettable Caribbean adventure!
Duration: 2 hours
Hydration and Nutrition
Chiliboats "Waterbikes": *We have single and double Chiliboats, which will be assigned to each group.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Lifeguard and Whistle. USCG approved.
- Water for your hydration and a fruit salad for your Nutrition.
- Small waterproof bulk. (We are not responsible for damage)
- Amount of $ 3.00 per person to enter the federal reserve.
- Gratuities are humbly accepted by your tour guides and shared as a family.
- "Embark on your thrilling Chiliboats adventure in La Parguera with us, where we offer an unforgettable Caribbean experience. We recommend arriving 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time to ensure you make the most of your journey from the Las Crayolas Boats Ramp. Once on board, you'll enjoy a unique experience as you navigate through the beautiful mangroves in the main channel, right in front of the picturesque village and charming houseboats. Here, luck may be on your side, as you could spot majestic manatees, sea turtles, iguanas swimming in the crystal-clear waters or among the mangroves, and a wide variety of stunning seabirds. Immerse yourself in the authentic beauty of the Caribbean as you glide our innovative water bike-catamarans through this unique natural environment. We're eager to take you to amazing places that will leave you breathless. Book your adventure with us today and get ready to discover the magic of La Parguera on Chiliboats!" (pass by)
Cayo Caracoles"The Cayos de La Parguera are a natural treasure in Puerto Rico, located on the southwest coast. These cays are a collection of small islands and islets surrounded by crystal-clear, shallow waters, making them a popular destination for nature lovers and water enthusiasts . These cays are known for their scenic beauty and rich biodiversity. Visitors can explore coral reefs, mangroves, and a variety of marine life, and it's also a prominent spot for birdwatching, with many species nesting on the cays or migrating through the region. The Cayos are famous for their unique geological formation that creates a sort of natural pool in the middle of the ocean. Visitors can swim and relax in shallow waters while enjoying the panoramic view of the surrounding sea!
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.