San Juan - Chiliboats Guided Experience in Old San Juan
Embark on a wonderful tour aboard a one-of-a-kind high-performance Chiliboats water bike. Enjoy easy and smooth pedaling, combined with stability and safety. Take in unique and amazing views of Old San Juan Bay, featuring over 500 years of the city's rich history. Highlights include Puerto Rico's most iconic attraction: San Felipe del Morro Fort. Marvel at impressive views of La Fortaleza (Santa Catalina Palace/Governor's residence), San Juan Gate (original city entrance), "Baluarte de San Agustín," Santa Elena Battery, El Morro Wall, the "Garitas," and more. A must-do adventure!
Our tours are guided and certified by the Puerto Rico Tourism Company, the Department of Natural and Environmental Resources, and the Ports Authority of Puerto Rico. We prioritize quality and safety! Whether you're an individual adventurer or part of a family or friend group, you can enjoy this experience to the fullest.
Chiliboats "Waterbikes": *We have single and double Chiliboats, which will be assigned to each group.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Route leader in all tours.
- Small waterproof bag for personal effects. (We are not responsible for damage).
- USCG approved life jacket and whistle, previously disinfected.
- Parking lot
- Gratuities are humbly accepted by your tour guides and shared as a family.
- Exploring the Paseo de la Princesa from the Chiliboats provides a unique perspective on the architectural, historical, and natural beauty of Old San Juan. It's a delightful way to experience the rich heritage of this city from the water, with stunning views that highlight its uniqueness and charm. (pass by)
- Known as "La Fortaleza," this imposing structure, built in 1540, initially served as a fortress to protect the island. Later, in 1846, it was remodeled and converted into the official residence of the governor. It has hosted 170 governors of Puerto Rico throughout its history. (pass by)
- This is the entrance to Old San Juan, known for its beauty and vibrant colors. The gate stands at 16 feet tall and 20 feet thick, leading you to the romantic Paseo La Princesa. The inscription above it reads "Benedictus Oui Venit In Nomine Domini," which translates to "Welcome those who come in the name of God," a tribute to the island's Catholic roots. (pass by)
- You can enjoy the view from the bay on the water of "Las Garitas." These structures, located along the Paseo de la Princesa, the Wall, and up to Castillo San Felipe del Morro, make up a series of historic defensive structures in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. "Las Garitas" are strategically positioned along the wall and offer panoramic views of the bay and the city. Exploring "Las Garitas" allows visitors to immerse themselves in the rich military history of the region while enjoying breathtaking maritime landscapes. (pass by)
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the historic Castillo San Felipe del Morro as you gaze from the Chiliboats at this iconic fortress with its imposing walls and majestic presence that captures your attention. The view of Castillo San Felipe del Morro from the bay is a testament to the rich history and architectural grandeur of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Whether bathed in the golden light of dawn or the warm hues of sunset, the views of the castle from the bay are simply stunning, inviting you to immerse yourself in its storied past and appreciate the beauty of the surrounding maritime landscape. (pass by)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.