Guided El Yunque Rainforest & Bio Bay Tour: Full-Day with Transportation
El Yunque is without a doubt Puerto Rico’s greatest natural wonder. It is the only tropical rainforest, and the most studied forest, in the United States National Forest System. It is the most biologically diverse forest, hosting hundreds of plants and animals, some only found here in Puerto Rico!
Bioluminescence is one of planet Earth’s best-kept secrets. Tiny organisms called “dinoflagellates” make the water glow at night and fortunately, they have found the perfect place to live in the Fajardo Bio Bay, so we are able to experience them all year round.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Tour will be done in English, but guides can translate in Spanish if needed.
- Rainforest Entry Fee
- Fresh Local Fruit, Snacks & Refreshments
- Pictures from your Rainforest Adventure
- Training, Safety Instructions and all Necessary Equipment
- Fully Guided Bio Bay Tour at World Famous Laguna Grande
- Professional Local Tour Guides with Lifeguard, CPR & First Aid Certification
- Tour Guide Gratuities; Not mandatory, but greatly appreciated!
- Stop at Local Restaurant for Dinner (not included in price)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.