Haunted Denver Ghost & Pub Walking Tour - Lower Downtown (LoDo)
A costumed guide will lead tour goers on a 2.5-hour journey through some of the oldest bars in downtown Denver. Guests will visit bars that are housed in historic buildings that date back to the mid-19th century and have time to enjoy a delicious optional libation as the guide reveals all the spooky happenings and great history of this Old West town!
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Costumed tour guide
- 2.5 hour walking tour
- Stories of local hauntings
- Visit local, historic bars
- Take-home commemorative can cooler or cup!
- Available for purchase
- The tours will pass near Daniels and Fisher Tower. (pass by)
Larimer SquareHear spooky stories from historic Larimer Square!
- Explore this historic former red-light district and check out it's great scenery and night life. We'll look at both historic sites and architecture. (pass by)
- We'll visit the Oxford Hotel along the tour route. You'll hear all about its history and ghosts. Guests will get to see the lobby and Cruise Room. (pass by)
Cruise Room BarSee the famous Cruise Room Bar! Tour guests will get to explore the bar and hear all about its ghosts.
We will begin the tour by exploring Celtic and hearing all about its history and ghosts. Guests will be taken down to the basement for stories.
We'll visit Nola Jane and explore both levels of the historic building. The guide will reveal all of the fascinating ghostly activity while guests have time to enjoy a drink.
Denver Union StationWe will tell ghost stories at Union Station.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.