Haunted Old Town Alexandria Booze and Boos Ghost Walking Tour
*Tour route and drink stops are subject to availability.
*All guests must be 21+ with Valid ID. Alcohol is not included.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Costumed tour guide
- 2.5 hour walking tour
- Visit local, historic bars
- Take-home commemorative can cooler or cup!
- Stories of local hauntings and ghosts
- Available for purchase
- We'll tell stories of the Carlyle House along the walking tour. (pass by)
We'll begin the tour with a drink stop at King & Rye. Guests will have the opportunity to purchase a drink at the bar, and then will meet the guide in the lobby of the hotel for stories.
We'll visit Old Hat Bar for stories and give guests time for a drink. There will be plenty of time to explore this unique and fun bar with the group!
- Explore the ghost stories and haunted bars of Old Town with your costumed tour guide. (pass by)
We'll stop by this great bar along the tour route. Union Street Public House is located in a renovated 1790 Colonial warehouse. There is plenty of history and lots of ghosts to discuss here!
The tour ends near the waterfront by Chadwicks. Great scenery and a great place to grab a late-night bite after we've finished the tour.
- While exploring Old Town, we'll stop in front of this delicious gelato shop for stories. The guide will reveal the tragic love story and ghosts that haunt the building. (pass by)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.