Henley's Private Tours - "Best tour of New Orleans"
You will be riding in a comfortable full size customized, conversion Van, or a comfortable SUV. So, relax while and we show you all of N'Awlins.
We invite your questions and interaction with us. 5. You are here to See and Learn about this iconic city, and we are here just for YOU. We can also help you with other things to do here.
You will see and hear about the French Quarter, Mississippi river, Lake Pontchartrain, Flood control systems, Bayous, Mansions, Garden District, Architecture, Iconic Cemeteries, Neighborhoods, Cajun & Creole Cultures, Civil War, catholic church influence, and more.
We guarantee you will laugh and learn!"
Stop for lunch + 4 other stops
Knowledgeable & Entertaining
Duration: 4 hours
At Guests expense: Lunch stop is usually included in tour.
All of New Orleans : Customizable, will see and hear about all of this unique and historic City.
"We guarantee you will Laugh and Learn"
Luxury Customized Van: Customized Conversion Van with Extended roof, seats 6 adults comfortably.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Many Photo Opportunities on this tour too.
- Can include walker or wheelchair for handicapped or disabled guests. Please let me know in advance if this is needed. No fee!
- Transportation around New Orleans in a comfortable, full size Conversion Van or comforable SUV
- Stops for lunch, coffee, beignets, daiquiris and/or ice cream. (At guests expense)
- Experienced and Licensed tour guide is included with this private tour.
- Alcoholic Beverages
Mississippi RiverWe start by stopping and going up to the observation floor of the Westin Hotel that overlooks the Mississippi river. The river THE reason why the colony started here, our opportunities/growth, slavery, our wealth, Creole culture, 2 major battles, and so much more.
French QuarterA drive through the iconic and historic French Quarter of New Orleans. Just a summary, a detailed tour would take 2 hours.
St. Louis Cemetery No. 3A walk through one the most iconic cemeteries in the world with a description of why we bury our citizens the way we do. A must see in New Orleans. From Iconic graves sites, Catholic Influence and a different way of internment than anywhere else in the world.
- Possible stop for beignets and coffee in city park. Either stop for lunch or stop here for coffee and beignets. Not time for to do both. Your choice. Guests are pay for food or drinks. (pass by)
Lake PontchartrainStop at Lake Pontchartrain for group photo, on what we call the south shore. We will discuss the size, the unique characteristics, and see a world record bridge.
Stop at restaurant on Lake Pontchartrain. This is optional, so please let me know if you want to make this stop. Seafood, Po-Boys and many other options. Guest is responsible for cost so food and drinks.
- Drive down St. Charles Avenue, showing and discussing the various Estates, homes and Mansions. Also see Loyola and Tulane Universities while discussing their history. Also have many photo Opportunities on this route. The Homes and Mansions are amazing! If time, we'll drive through some of the back streets too. Beautiful trees, gardens, homes, stories. (pass by)
We can stop and get a close up look at the mazing Tree of Life, Oldest Live Oak tree in New Orleans. Approximately 450 years old. Also, Another great photo op for your group.
- Drive through one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the U.S. and see several famous. Here to amazing story of how it got its distinctive name. (pass by)
Drive by to hear the great story of how the world's National World War II Museum started. Here why and how It's grown over the past 20+ years. Now considered the largest in the world. World class!
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.