Hidden Alleyways and Historic Sites Small-Group Walking Tour
Admission to the Powder Magazine Museum is included with the price of your walking tour. Visit at your leisure before or after the tour.
Come explore some of Charleston's most enchanting alleys and hidden passages on this small group tour. This tour departs from the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon!
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Go "off the beaten path" and explore the history and beauty of Charleston's enchanting alleyways
- Alleyways & Historic Sites Guided Walking Tour of Charleston
- Small-Group for a more personalized experience
- Explore several alleys and popular points of interest like Rainbow Row
- Stroll through the quaint and charming streets of the historic district
- Admission to the Powder Magazine Museum is included with your ticket. Visit at your leisure.
- Professional and Licensed Local Guide
- Learn about the history and events that shaped Charleston
Old Exchange & Provost DungeonLearn about the Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
Rainbow RowLearn about the history of Rainbow Row.
Heyward-Washington HouseLearn about the Heyward Washington House
Philadelphia AlleyHear the History of Philadelphia Alley
St. Philip's ChurchLearn about St Philips Church
- Pass by Charleston Waterfront Park (pass by)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.