Historic Tour of Jerome
When planning a trip to Arizona, a visit to Jerome and the Verde Valley are a “must do”. Recently voted as one of “America’s Coolest Small Towns” by BudgetTravel.com readers, the former mining town of Jerome is one of the most popular sites in Northern Arizona to visit. On this 4 ½ hour tour, our guide will pick you up at your hotel, resort, timeshare in Sedona, Cottonwood or Jerome in one of our comfortable, climate-controlled vans. While your guide narrates the rich history of the Verde Valley, you will travel through historic Cottonwood, once called the “Bootleg Capital of Arizona” for good reason as you will learn.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- 90 minutes of free time included
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local taxes
- Local and professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Discount coupons for lunch on your own
- Bottled water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off from Sedona, Cottonwood and Jerome only.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.