Inshore Fishing on the Waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay
Captain Rob’s passion is to help people find their joy and manage grief. One day on the water can break a cycle of sadness. Families touched by tragedy, cancer-survivors, and combat veterans have priority. Purple Heart recipients and Wounded Warriors fish for free (Please call ahead for coordination).
All are welcome for a day “at EASE”.
Memory Maker Fishing for Kids: Memory-Maker trips are short runs for quick catches of inshore fish within minutes of the dock.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Use of Fishing Gear and Bait
- Fish Cleaning and Packaging
- Fishing License
- Safety is paramount: Alcohol, Illegal Drugs, and Smoking are prohibited. Guests must be completely sober prior to boarding the vessel.
- Due to dietary restrictions and allergy risks, guest need to bring appropriate snacks or meals in a small cooler.
- Guests need to bring their own water and non-alcoholic beverages in a small, soft-sided cooler.
Anglers enjoy a smooth ride, comfortable seating, shade, and a private head (toilet). Launched in 2017, “at EASE” is a pristine 22’ center-console built by Sea Hunt and powered by Yamaha 200hp. She is the perfect vessel for families with children, first-time anglers, as well as hard-core fishermen. Fishing license, equipment, and bait are included. Guests only need to bring drinks and snacks.
New for 2019: Memory Maker trips are short-runs for quick-catches within minutes of the dock. First-time anglers and young ones may not be up for a full day on the water. This trip is designed for your young family with school-age children that want a piece of Destin Fishing.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.