LA's BEST-SELLING TOUR: 3.5 Hour Private Tour of Hollywood and Beverly Hills
*In the tour details listed above, there are few options that best describe timeframes for stops and drive-by introductions. Plus, there are a handful of locations not listed in available "Attractions." Some attractions may not be accessible on certain days of the year. This tour is a solid 3 hours, and we've laid out a guesstimate on stops and travel time. Remember, this is a private tour, so you're also welcome to fully customize your time.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
TCL Chinese TheatresAlso known as Grauman's Chinese Theater, and home to the handprints and footprints of movie stars.
Hollywood Walk of FameOver 2500 stars in different categories line the walk of fame in Hollywood.
- LACMA is part of Museum Square in Hollywood. (pass by)
- Hip section along the Sunset Strip that is extremely popular for celebrity sightings. (pass by)
- Eclectic shopping street and home to Paramount Pictures. Stop for a great photo of their famous gates. (pass by)
- See where the rich and famous shop and dine. (pass by)
- A must visit when in Los Angeles for car lovers. (pass by)
- See the huge pools of tar that trapped animals and insects dating back to the Ice Age. (pass by)
Hollywood SignWind up into the hills for a fantastic photo opportunity of the Hollywood sign.
- Iconic building at Hollywood & Vine which has seen the world's greatest singers pass through their doors. (pass by)
- Home of Broadway L.A. (pass by)
- Sunset Boulevard is one of the most famous streets in Los Angeles, and travels through many different cities. (pass by)
Greystone Mansion and ParkPublic park in Beverly Hills where hundreds of movies and TV shows have been filmed.
- The Sunset Strip is loaded with legendary rock n roll clubs, great history, and scandals. (pass by)
Hollywood HillsTour the Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills and Bel Air for celebrity homes.
- The Chateau Marmont Hotel is where celebrities go to keep their secrets. (pass by)
- The Grove and Farmers Market L.A. are popular shopping and dining areas for locals and tourists. (pass by)
- The commercial district of The Golden Triangle is loaded with luxury shopping and dining. (pass by)
Urban LightStop for a photo opportunity of this popular art installation.
- The Hollywood Bowl is an amazing 18,000 outdoor amphitheater popular for summer concerts. (pass by)
- The Farmers Market L.A. and The Grove are both popular shopping and dining areas for locals and tourists. (pass by)
Hollywood Forever CemeterySee where many of Hollywood's biggest legends are laid to rest.
Dolby TheatreWalk the same corridor that stars enter through for The Academy Awards.