Lighthouse, Totems & Eagles Excursion
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Alder-smoked salmon, salmon spread, crackers, bull kelp pickles, and artisan chocolate.
- Restroom on board
- Waterproof, fogproof Bushnell binoculars for your use while on tour
- Assorted Coke & Pepsi products
- Our famous hot chocolate supreme, freshly brewed coffee, and an assortment of hot teas are available on our tour.
Ward CoveOur boats are docked inside Ward Cove, which was once of the site of the largest pulp mill in the United States. Remnants of the old pulp mill can be seen on arrival to our dock, as well as from the water. You'll learn about the industries that once fueled Ketchikan as we leave our dock behind and head out into wilder waters.
Totem Bight State Historical ParkView the beautiful Alaska native clan house & totem poles from the water. Our guides will tell you a legend of one of the poles, and discuss Ketchikan's vibrant Alaska native cultures.
- Along the first part of our journey, you'll see many local homes dotting our shoreline, some of them even on their own island! We'll tell you about the unique lifestyle of living remote in Alaska. (pass by)
Guard Island LighthouseView the historic Guard Island Lighthouse from the water, complete with panoramic views of the seascape beyond. Our captain will discuss it's unique architecture, and share with you some of its history.
- View the world's largest temperate rainforest from the water. We cruise along the wild shoreline of our remote islands, which are densely populated by Sitka spruce, Western Hemlock, Red & Yellow Cedar, and Red Alder. You'll have plenty of opportunities to observe the beauty of the forest from our tour vessel! (pass by)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.