Lower Antelope and Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las Vegas
2. Visit Horseshoe Bend, a famous regional destination that should not be missed.
3. Ride in style and comfort on current generation stage coaches.
4. Return to Vegas in time for night entertainment.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Professional, bilingual (Chinese and English), and experienced tour guide
- Lower Antelope Canyon Admission
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at designated properties
- Service fees for the Indian guide inside the Antelope Canyon (USD 2.00-5.00/day per person)
- All personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide/bus driver (Recommended $15/per person)
Lower Antelope CanyonDepart from Las Vegas in the morning and arrive at Antelope Canyon during its beautiful time. Antelope Canyon is located at northern Arizona and is one of the world’s most well-known slot canyons. Through millions of years of natural weathering, the soft sandstones are chiseled into the unique visual marvel it is today. Erosion via floods and impactful winds formed the wide corridors as well as file the stone walls into the smooth, water-like surface, one of the canyon’s defining features that should not be missed.
Horseshoe BendAfter visitors bid their farewell to Antelope Canyon, go on a short 10 minute ride. Arrive at the beautiful Horseshoe bend, yet another fantastic sight of nature to behold. Near the edge of the cliff at 4,200 ft above sea level is where the entire panoramic view of the bend can be seen. Only then will visitors truly realize the uncanny craftsmanship of nature that has been laid out before their very eyes. Finally, around 19:30 – 20:00, visitors will be returned to Las Vegas with their sensory intake already maxed out for the night and be left with an unforgettable journey.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.