Machu Picchu Full Day
We travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu Pueblo where our transfer will give you the instructions before starting the guided tour of Machu Picchu.
We will have approximately 2 hours and a half to 3 hours of visit accompanied by our professional guide.
The guided tour can be in English or Spanish, other languages consult prices.
At the end of the tour we will have time to return to the town and enjoy food in the restaurants of Machu Picchu.
At the indicated time, we will travel back to Ollantaytambo by train, and from Ollantaytambo we will travel by bus back to the city of Cusco, upon arrival at the bus station in Cusco, we will transfer you back to the hotel in Cusco (hotels in the Historic Center )
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- RT bus in Machupicchu (Consettur)
- Tourist train ticket Ollantaytambo - Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu circuit 1 or 2 (citadel only)
- Professional English / Spanish guide for the visit of the archaeological park of Machu Picchu
- Transportation Cusco - train station - Cusco.
- Tourist guide in other languages additional cost
- Other customer expenses
- At 4:30 a.m. we will go to your hotel to pick you up and transfer you to the Ollantaytambo train station and board the train to Machupicchu. (pass by)
- From 7:20 a.m. we will travel on the train to Machu Picchu, enjoying the landscapes that surround the entrance to Machu Picchu. (pass by)
Aguas CalientesUpon arrival in Machupicchu our transfer will be waiting for us to give us directions, and then take the bus to the Inca citadel. At the end of the excursion in this place we can also enjoy lunch in the local restaurants.
Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuAlready at the control gate of the citadel we will present our tickets to be able to enter together with our guide. Together with our guide we will travel for 2 and a half hours the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, we will visit the Guardian's House from where we will have the panoramic view of Machu Picchu next to the Huayna Picchu, the stone quarry, the temple of the sun, temple of the 3 windows, the agricultural area and the urban area. After our guide we will have time of an average hour to rest inside the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu. To then take our bus back to the Town of Machu Picchu. Before 16:12 p.m. we will meet at the Machupicchu train station for the return to Ollantaytambo. Upon arrival in Ollantaytambo our transfer will be waiting for you to board it towards the city of Cusco, ending our tour in Plaza San Francisco.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.