Oahus Exclusive (only 13 Allowed / Bus) Circle Island Tour!
Make sure to order the large, locally grown Kahuku Shrimp (other food options available)! Now, come find out why people say, YES, to The Pineapple EXP!
Our Fleet: High Roof Ford Transit 350. This is NOT a big bus.
(Pineapple limit: 1 per party of 2 or more)
(Note: lunch is not included in price so please bring cash for lunch.)
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Live Commentary
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Whole Dole pineapple (limit one per party)
- Waikiki hotel pickup and drop off
Diamond Head State MonumentHave you ever thought you would be driving on the exact same road that Amelia Earhart used as her runway in 1935? Well, that is our FIRST stop! Diamondhead lookout is an amazing location that offers panoramic views of the southern shore of Oahu and Waikiki!
- Sometimes it is good to dream and day dreaming is what most of us will be doing as we pass by the luxurious neighborhood of Kahala wherein the Sony Open is played every year. The estates here will have most of us rethinking our life choices. (pass by)
Halona BlowholeHalona Blowhole. Halona means “Of Happy Fortune” this amazing sight is one of just three in the world! And what happy fortune we have to be able to show it to YOU!
- Cruzen over to Makapu’u Lookout we will be passing by the most sought out bodysurfing beach on the island-even by presidents; Sandy Beach! Don’t let the smaller waves fool you, that water is ruff! (pass by)
- Some call this place “The Dragon” These cliffs whereupon The Dragon lay will loosen the jaw in awe! I’m sure your tour guide will be more than happy to explain way! Well, SHOW you why! It’s an amazing site! Unfortunately this place is closed to commercial vehicles. However, you can still see The Dragon! (pass by)
Byodo-In TempleIf you are into meditation and/or calm energy you will absolutely love the Byodo-Inn Temple. Black Swans glide effortlessly across the steady waters of its extensive Koi pond. There is a fee, but worry not, we have you covered!
North ShoreAre you hungry yet? Well, you will be. And what better place to get lunch than the North Shores’ Fumis shrimp truck! These generously sized shrimp has taste you will call home about. If you are not a shrimp eater it’s completely okay; there are other options. Including a very inviting Vegetarian noodle plate that might have you driving to the north shore for more the next day!
North ShoreNow, let us get those swimsuits on! If you don’t want to swim or snorkel it is completely fine; there is plenty enough shade to stretch, relax and read that favorite book! Don’t forget; the snorkel gear is FREE to rent!
Makapu'u PointCliff walking anyone? of course it is completely up to you; you can always stay on the safe side of the railing and still get to see an amazing view. Makapu’u Lookouts’ amazing cliffs make a feast for your eyes. Not only because it means “bulging eye” in Hawaiian, either.
- The very first place a foreigner landed in Hawaii was here in the 1700's! That was Capitan Cook and his crew. Waimea Bay is beyond majestic. From the beautiful, rainforest kissed cliffs that surround it to the proud protruding rock in the center. You will see nothing but beauty. (pass by)
- The original Hawaiian name for this place is Paumalū. Sunset Beach is known for big wave surfing during the winter season and I mean BIG. Keep your eyes open, you may see some surfers on the tops of the waves! (pass by)
Haleiwa Town CenterLet us time travel back to the 1800’s. Back to a little place now called Historic Haleiwa Town. Matsumoto’s Shave Ice isn’t the only thing cool about this place! Just wait and see!
Dole PlantationOur last location is sweet to say the least; The Dole Plantation. Home of the world famous, oh yes, DOLE WHIP. Ask your Guide how you can win a FREE one!
North Shore Macadamia Nut CompanyFood and beach usually equates to a long nap but not yet! We are headed to the North Shore Macadamia Nut Farm! And yes, there are FREE samples of both macadamia nuts AND coffee!
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.