Padi Open Water Diver
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Fresh filter water, the, coffee, chocolate are available at the dive shop
Accessible from the age of 10 (Jr Open Water Diver)
Area of evolution: 0 to 20 meters depth (°)
Your training will be done in lagoon or in the ocean, under the direct supervision of a PADI qualified dive instructor.
Completely upgradable, the learning process developed by PADI allows the diver to progress at his own pace and in a fun way.
The curriculum includes:
• 6 training dives (9 units) (lagoon and ocean)
• PADI Open Water eLearning
• Individual educational follow-up
• Provision of all required materials
• Certification fees
An accelerated 3-days training is available
You can then continue to PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
(°) : The prerogatives announced may be subject to restrictions depending on age and local legislation.