Phuket: James Bond Island + Canoe Longtail Small Group Boat Tour
• Marvel at the local life of the villagers at Panyee Island, a village built on stilts and floating on the water.
• Paddle and canoe round the Talu Cave area.
• Take stunning photos of the majestic limestone cliffs known as the James Bond Island.
• Enjoy a TripGuru Signature experience: curated, solo travel-friendly, and in small groups.
• Have the option to upgrade your transportation options (SUV & upgraded longtail boat)
• Last-minute booking is available for the meeting point option
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Canoe and life jacket
- Lunch and seasonal fruits
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- National Park entrance fee
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Bottled drinking water
- Personal expenses
Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple)Wat Suwan Khuha, also known as the Monkey Cave, is home to wild primates inhabiting the temple complex. Descend into the cave temple and look at the statues and carvings before going to the pier.
Also known as the Floating Village, Panyee Island is a village built on stilts by the fishermen in the area.
Located within the gulf of Thailand, Koh Talu's shallow-water coral reefs around the island make them an ideal snorkeling and diving spot.
James Bond IslandStanding roughly 20 meters tall, the solitary cliff surrounded by turquoise waters and nearby cliffs of James Bond Island makes a picturesque oasis that is stunning everywhere you look. Note: Swimming at James Bond Island is not recommended due to changing tides and the protection of marine creatures. Want to travel in comfort and in style? You can choose to upgrade your transportation to our premium options. This includes a superior and comfortable SUV instead of the usual van as well as a luxury long-tail boat, which is more spacious and comfortable. You’ll also get free snacks, cool towels, and access to a speaker at your disposal.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.