Private City Tour of the Los Angeles Area
Our recommended route is : Downtown LA, The Music Center of Los Angeles, The Walt Disney Concert Hall, Hollywood, Movie Stare Homes, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Lunch at the world famous original Farmers Market, Korea town, Los Angeles, The Staples arena.
Option to fully customize where you go & what you see
Expert guide can develop an itinerary of sites for you
Chance to explore iconic Los Angeles & Hollywood landmarks
Fun & worry free experience to be had with private group
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Drive by Los Angeles' Downtown Historic District to see how towering skyscrapers, historical landmarks, trendy art galleries, and gourmet food intersect in the cultural center of our city. . (pass by)
Walt Disney Concert HallStop at the Walt Disney Concert Hall, a world-renowned music hall and architectural masterpiece, designed by Frank Gehry. See where the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra and Master Chorale play for visitors and locals alike. .
Griffith ObservatoryVisit one of Los Angeles' greatest cultural attractions, at the Griffith Park Observatory. Take in spectacular panoramic views from the Pacific Ocean to Downtown L.A., and the Hollywood Sign. This stop is a visitor favorite!
Hollywood Walk of FameNo trip to Los Angeles is complete without a walk along Hollywood Boulevard. Find the star of your favorite entertainer on the Walk of Fame, then stop to see the landmark TCL Chinese Theatre. Once home to the Academy Awards, the Chinese Theater is where celebrities like Marilyn Monroe, John Wayne, and even R2D2 from Star Wars left their handprints and footprints right in the cement.
Dolby TheatreSee the home of the Oscars (The Academy Awards) at the glamorous Dolby Theater. Millions of people around the world watch the stars walk the famous "red carpet" right into the famed Art Deco theater, and now you can see it yourself!
- See where the hottest in Hollywood party, eat, and hangout along the iconic Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The live music clubs, exclusive hotels, and lively nightlife is what makes this stretch one of the most famous and flocked to in all of Los Angeles (pass by)
Rodeo DriveDo your best celebrity impersonation as you walk down Rodeo Drive like a local star. See where the rich and famous spend their time and money at some of world’s most exclusive boutique shops and 5-star restaurants. We'll make sure you don't miss the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, the unforgettable setting for the movie "Pretty Woman"
Say hello from the 9-0-2-1-0! Take a picture in front of this iconic sign nestled in the beautiful Beverly Gardens Park. Stretching 40 feet long, the famed sign is one of the cities most photographed locations in our city
The Original Farmers MarketYour last stop will be at the charming Original Farmers Market and popular Grove Shopping Mall. Eat, shop, and enjoy exploring this bustling destination loved by tourists and locals alike. Make sure to ask your guide for recommendations on where to grab a bite!
- Recently dubbed the 'hippest neighborhood' in LA, see where millennials like to eat and drink! "K-town" is one of the most exciting stretches in the city, with one of the largest concentration of nightclubs and 24-hour businesses and restaurants in the country (pass by)