Private One Day Trip to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Jaipur
Toyota Etios / Maruti Dzire: We offer SEDAN vehicles for 2-3 travellers. We have Toyota Etios that is suitable for 2-3 members. Pickup-drop off included.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Driver’s and Guide's Tips
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Other Activities
- Monuments Entrance Fees /Camera Fees /Entrance Fees to the National Park
- Personal Expenses
- Meals Expenses
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Fatehpur SikriFatehpur Sikri near Agra is a fortified city built to serve as the capital of the Mughal Empire during the late 16th century. This magnificent fortified ancient city, 40 km west of Agra, was the short-lived capital of the Mughal Empire, during the reign of Emperor Akbar. the first planned city of the Mughals and also the first one designed in Mughal architecture, an amalgamation of Indian architecture, Persian and Islamic architecture. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986…..!!
Taj MahalThe magical allure of The Taj Mahal we Won’t say much about it as words can’t justify its beauty, you’ve got to see it for yourself draws tourists to Agra like moths to a wondrous flame. And despite the hype, it’s every bit as good as you’ve heard.
Agra FortAfter visiting Taj Mahal, next head to Agra Fort. The Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India also known as the Red Fort.Built by the Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565 and completed in 1573, it served as the main residence of the rulers of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi
- Upon arrival in Jaipur, the driver will drop you off at your designated place with lots of good memories of the tour. (pass by)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.