Private Tour [2 Days]: Auckland to Waitomo Caves, Rotorua, Te Puia & Wai-O-Tapu
Stay & Accommodation: Accommodation is not included in this package. ExperienceKart can arrange this for you or you can choose to book your own.
Private Tour: This is a private tour offered for you & your small group. Other groups of people won't travel together in this experience.
Duration: 2 days
Meal & Drinks: A BBQ Buffet Lunch is included on Day 1.
A Hangi Buffet Lunch is included on Day 2.
Vehicle Type: Temperature Controlled Luxurious Minibus or a Mid Sized Sedan or 4x4 depending upon availability & group size.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Witness an awe-inspiring, authentic, and traditional Māori cultural performance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Explore the incredible Lady Knox geyser eruption with heights of 10 to 20 metres
- Plenty of time in a landscape of steaming thermal waters
- Walk through the surreal lunar-like environment to witness the volcanic wonders
- Admission to boat ride on an underground stream through the Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Marvel at awe-inspiring stalactites and stalagmites during the iconic Glow-worm Caves
- Admission to guided tour, Māori cultural performance & hangi buffet lunch at Te Puia
- Witness the frightening display of geothermal chemistry, the Devil’s Bath
- Visit the thermal wonderland of Wai-O-Tapu and witness its unique volcanic features
- Luxurious temperature controlled transportation
- Complimentary refreshments and water on board
- Admission to self-guided walk at Wai-O–Tapu Thermal wonderland
- Insights into Māori heritage & historical uses of the land
- Admission to Lady Knox Geyser
- Rotorua city highlights – Government gardens, thermal springs & Polynesian spa
- A captivating experience of the Whakarewarewa thermal wonderland
- See more glow-worms than you could ever imagine all lighting up above your head!
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from Auckland CBD
- A local English-speaking tour escort throughout the journey
- WiFi on board
- Sightseeing historical government gardens, thermal springs and Polynesian spa
- Carry on past the Champagne Pool, a bubbling hot spring famed for its brilliant orange rim
- Chance to see the towering water jets of Pōhutu Geyser
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Walk through the Cathedral Cave and experience the amazing acoustics
- Fully guided private return transfers from Auckland
- Admission to fully guided 45 minutes experience Waitomo Glow Worm Cave
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet on-board the minibus
- Private transportation
- Child safety car seat rental NZD $50.00 plus booking fees payable directly (with 24 hours’ notice).
- Entry to Deluxe Lake Spa
- Breakfast & Dinner
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.