Reindeer Sami experience and northern lights
Visit a reindeer farm in a forest 25 km away from Rovaniemi. There, you can feed the delightful and friendly reindeer, take pictures with them and enjoy the most traditional Sami hand-made bread and Arctic black tea/coffee. Later, get in a warm sleigh and let the reindeer bring you to the primaeval forest to hunt the Auroras!
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within 16km radius of Rovaniemi
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request: Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese depending on availability)
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- One-hour northern lights hunt on a reindeer-pulled sleigh
- Campfire snacks and hot drink