Road Bike Ride - designed for serious cyclists
The best way to really know and enjoy a place is definitely by bike. You will enjoy the best experience as you are taken to the best routes in this beautiful area. This is a unique VIP bike experience for those who love the two wheel lifestyle.
Our local guides are world class athletes and they are passionate about showing the best that San Diego can offer.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Use of bicycle
- pedals & helmet
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Great to have you with us! After we meet at the local bike shop UC Cyclery final tune up and adjustment on the bike and water bottle fueling. You will have the chance to do a loop inside UCSD campus and get to know one of the best universities in America. Take a close look at the iconic UC San Diego library! (pass by)
- Heading north now riding the famous (PCH) Hwy 1. After exiting the UCSD campus, you'll see the beautiful Torrey Pines golf course where some of the most important golf tournaments are held. A nice downhill takes us to Torrey Pines beach and great views of the Pacific Ocean. (pass by)
- a short uphill (5%/6%) we'll ride through Del Mar a very charming neighborhood with a little village with many coffee shops & restaurants. (pass by)
- Next is Solana Beach and the Design District filled with lovely decoration stores. (pass by)
- Next into the ride approximately 15mi in is Cardiff & Encinitas a unique beach town with famous surf sports such as Swamis Beach. (pass by)
A strategic at this historic place for a great cup of coffee and maybe a fresh baked muffin :) to start heading back south. We can stop for pictures anytime onde we'll have to ocean views on our right side.
- Remember that downhill at the beginning? Now it's time to test your climbing skills going through the beautiful Torrey Pines Reserve. Keep it up! (pass by)