Balandra Snorkel & Sea Lion Adventure
This region of the Sea of Cortez is a UNESCO World Heritage site and has been declared a Protected Natural Area for its majestic beauty and rich marine biodiversity.
In this adventure, we will snorkel in the largest colony of Californian sea lions in the region, and you'll have the opportunity to swim alongside them.
Afterward, we'll disembark at Balandra beach, where you can savor a refreshing lunch and beverages. Here, you can explore the bay with a walk, do more snorkeling, swim, or simply relax and unwind.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Beverages will include soft drinks, bottled water, and two beers per adult.
- Restroom on board
- Fresh ceviche and cold cut baguettes, along with chips, cookies, and fresh fruit.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Expert guide
- Jackets (we recommend taking one during winter season)
- Towells (we recommend taking one per person)
- Dock Fee of 3usd (cash only)
- Tips for the crew
- Transportation from your location to the marina or back is not included in the package.
- The Protected Natural Area bracelet is not included it costs $4 USD or $60 per person. Please note that payment for the bracelet is accepted in cash only.
Sea of CortezWe embark on a sailing journey through the crystal-clear waters of the Sea of Cortez, where we will admire the city of La Paz from the sea and make our way to Balandra Bay. Along the way, we may encounter whales, dolphins, endemic birds, and stunning views.
San Rafaelito IslandBefore reaching Balandra Bay, we will make a stop at San Rafaelito Sea Lion Colony, where we'll observe a group of sea lions surrounded by coral reefs and abundant marine life. Here, we'll have the opportunity to snorkel in the area. The sea lions in this colony are friendly and curious, so they may come close and swim alongside you during the snorkeling experience.
Balandra BeachWe will arrive at stunning Balandra Bay, which is classified as a Protected Natural Area due to its exceptional beauty and biodiversity. Once there, you'll have free time to swim, stroll along the beach, and enjoy a fresh lunch prepared by us. Take advantage of this opportunity to relax in the tranquil waters of this extraordinary place, often referred to as a paradise on earth by many.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.