The Ultimate Electric SF Bike Tour
• Make the most of your SF time & explore more! This is the coolest, most expansive way to see the city.
• See the Bridge from unique areas not offered on any other tour
• Explore the best parts of SF’s grand Golden Gate Park
• Nick leads all the tours - get SF’s most experienced guide every time
• Ride an Radpower Radrunner bike - the best, most powerful and fun ebikes offered by any SF bike tour.
• Wireless audio system to guarantee you don’t miss a thing & ensures the safest ride
• Captivating stories & iPad collection of cool historical photos
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Custom built electric bicycle & helmet
- Dessert at SF' best donut or ice cream maker
- Friendly, expert local guide / historian (Nick - the owner of Dandyhorse SF)
Golden Gate BridgeWe'll ride the Golden Gate Bridge and stop for amazing photos. This ride focuses on local viewpoint and is the ONLY bike tour to take the true local cyclist route to the Bridge :)
Haight-AshburyWe begin and end the tour here! The most important and iconic neighborhood of the 1960's: the summer of love happened here, birthplace of the hippy movement, and home to tons of famous musicians including the Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, and Janis Joplin. T The neighborhood also has the city's best, most colorful, and grand Victorian architecture that we'll explore and become experts in!
Golden Gate ParkSF most iconic grand central park. Only 1 block from our starting and ending point! We'll see all the main cultural highlights and curiosities here and learn the parks foundational history. We even have old photos we'll show you on our iPad! We'll see: -Conservatory of Flowers - DeYoung Museum -Japanese Tea Garden -California Academy of Science - & more!
Presidio of San FranciscoThe other grand nature area and the true local cyclists route to the Golden Gate Bridge. The presidio features the cities grandest nature and epic ocean views. We'll take you to the absolute finest lookout point on the Pacific Ocean that is the single greatest place to see the Golden Gate Bridge
Painted LadiesThe most famous Victorian houses in the world! We'll see them at Alamo Square park. We'll also see other even grander painted lady houses in the other parts of town!
Crissy FieldThe most beautiful beach and overlook in San Francisco with incredible Golden Gate Bridge Views
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.