Tipsy Trivia Tour
Tipsy Trivia Tour engages participants through exciting trivia questions about the city of Savannah's: history, haunting's, economic development, movie scenes, famous Savannahians, and geography. Trivia questions and answers will be given throughout the tour and concludes with a bonus round at the end of the tour. Just like in the classroom, a prize will be given to the contestant with the most points. Play with your friends as a team against others on the tour or play as an individual against your friends.
Meet at Savannah Taphouse, 135 E. Brighton street approximately 10 minutes before your selected tour time. Your tour will end at Pinky Masters.
Drinks may be purchased but are not incuded.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Tourists will be provided with everything they they need to play trivia as they walk through the historic district.
- Tourists will have a leisurely walk through Savannah's squares. Sites along the tour include famous movie scenes, famous Savannians homes, monuments, churches, and haunted sites. (pass by)
- Included in your walking tour is a visit to Wright Square! Learn what movies were filmed her, what history happened here, and why it is haunted (pass by)
- See this beautiful historic theater and discover who performed in the theater. (pass by)
- See the house where it all started, The home of Jim Williams! Hear the stories of the famous murder that is the center of the book and movie "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil". (pass by)
- Tour with the Teacher's favorite home in Savannah. Come join us here about the home that General Sherman stayed in! (pass by)
- The Indian Chief Tomochichi is so important to Savannah. we willvisit his grave and discuss his contributions to the colony. (pass by)
- One of the most beautiful squares in Savannah. Find out what movies have been filmed here and why the statue of James Oglethorpe's statue is facing south. (pass by)
- The place where General Sherman stayed. (pass by)
- See this beautiful historic church. (pass by)
- See the home where this author lived and was innspired. (pass by)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.