Wasgamuwa National Park Shared Safari
LK50I03I00: Wasgamuwa National Park Shared Safari including Jeep with No Tickets (9 hrs)
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Private Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
- Water bottle for per person
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from the Park Gate.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker).
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash at the park gate)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate
Wasgamuwa National ParkYour safari guide will pick you up at the gate of the national park and drive you on your adventure. There will be many species of wildlife, especially Sri Lankan Elephants, for you to see. Birdwatching enthusiasts will be able to get their groove on with the ample numbers and varieties of birds that can be identified at the Wasgamuwa National Park. You will also be able to many colorful types of flowers and herbs. Another attraction to see will be the ruins left over from the ancient kings who once ruled the area.Take note that you will be traveling in a multi-terrain (4WD) game vehicle. Wasgamuwa National Park is a wildlife sanctuary under the Mahaweli River Development Project. It receives 1650 - 2100 millimeters of rainfall and has an average annual temperature of 28°C. The region fall under the dry zone, and the wilderness in the park's limits are one of the few places with sufficient water during the dry season.