Wilpattu National Park Safari with Naturalist
LK50F02C00: Wilpattu National Park Private Safari with Naturalist including Jeep with No Tickets (3 hrs)
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Private Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
- 1 LTr Water Bottle Per One Person.
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from the Hunuwilagama
- All taxes and service charges.
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker).
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel Pickup/Drop off from/to any location outside the radius of 5 KM from the Hunuwilagama
- Park entrance tickets.
About the Park:
Wilpattu National Park, located on the northwestern coast of Sri Lanka, has much historical importance, as Kuweni - the native who became Sri Lanka’s first queen after coupling with the shipwrecked Indian prince Vijaya - was supposed to have originally lived in the area around the 6th century BC.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.