1- or 3-Hour Private Kyiv Guided Bike Tour
1-hour private guided Kiev bike tour, distance 7.5 km
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bike rental
- Food and drinks
Mariinsky ParkStart your bike tour in a charming park in the very center of the city. Winding alleys will lead you to a beautiful observation deck overlooking the Dnipro River.
- There are several Termen fountains located in different city parks. The most popular of them is located in Mariinsky Park. (pass by)
- Admire a stunning architectural masterpiece of late 18th century. Nowadays it is one of the administrative buildings for formal receptions. (pass by)
- The Parlament of Ukraine (pass by)
- A home stadium of the local team Dynamo Kyiv. You can see a monument to a prominent coach Valery Lobanovskyi in front of the entrance. (pass by)
Park (Devil) BridgeRomantic place with a nice view to the left bank of Dnipro River
Monument The History of LoveDiscover the touching story of Italian soldier and Ukrainian girl, who fell in love during World War II, however were soon separated due to political circumstances. After 60 years they met again to relive their feelings.
- Pass by a Water Museum located in Khreschatyi Park (pass by)
- Discover the building of Kyiv Puppet Theater, which reminds of a famous Disney Castle (pass by)
Kreshchatiy ParkThis cozy park is located close to the European Square. There is an observation deck there with a beautiful panorama of Podil and Dnipro River.
People’s Friendship ArchA monument built in the Soviet times in Khreshatiy Park. In the evening hours it is illuminated with all the colors of the rainbow.
Klitschko Pedestrian-Bicycle BridgeCross the new bridge of Kyiv that connects Khreschatyi Park and Volodymyr's Hill. It's famous for the glass parts in its floor.
Volodymyr Hill ParkMake a stop in the park a see the monument to Volodymyr the Great
- The monument to one of the greatest Kievan Knyaz (pass by)
- Located near European Square. The historic building was built at the end of the 19th century. (pass by)
Parkovy Pedestrian BridgeA beautiful nice bridge that connects the right bank of the Dnipro River with Trukhaniv Island
- You can’t imagine Kyiv without Dnipro River, which divides the city in two parts. A beautiful panorama of the Dnipro river and its bridges is one of the highlights of Kyiv. (pass by)
Trukhaniv IslandA spacious green zone just in the middle of the Dnipro River is a favorite place for active sports and relaxing pastime of the citizens of Kyiv.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.