20 days 200 hour Authentic Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
We are devoted to spreading authentic wisdom and inspiring both new and experienced practitioners. Is your journey to go deeper in your yoga? Do you want to undertake an internationally recognised course? Are you a beginner hungry for more? Our YTT provides a strong foundation to all levels.
We've helped hundreds of students to develop spirituality, understand meditation, pranayama, yogic philosophy and the workings of the body and mind. Our YTT is conducted by highly experienced yoga teachers, compassionate gurus and devotees who infuse students with yogic traits.
Upon successful completion, you will receive certificate of International Yoga Teacher recognized by Yoga Alliance, valid all around the world. You will be able to start teaching immediately.
So – ready for a new challenge and life transforming travel? Sign up now and welcome to Nepal…
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Airport pick up
- All the yoga props, mat, belt, blocks, etc are available
- Jalnati pot
- One yoga Notebook
- 24-hour free Wi-Fi
- 3 meals a day
- Daily yoga practice
- One day seight seeing and Hiking in the hills
- International yoga alliance certificate
- Personal expenses
- Laundry service
- Airport drop off
We offer a wide-ranged course involving both practical and theoretical, spiritual and scientific applications. Result = you with a complete understanding of all aspects of yoga.
A brief course outline:
• Asana variations, classification and traditional understanding based on Chakras
• Pranayama, meditation, satkarma (theory AND practice)
• Philosophy and traditional yoga texts: Historical Evolution of Yoga, Paths of Yoga, Patanjali Yoga Sutras
• Energy anatomy: chakras, nadis, tri bandhas, mudras, the 5 elements
• In-depth anatomy, injury prevention and healthy movement
• Ancient tools for healing and alignment
• Yoga Therapy
• Daily Mantra chanting
• Conscious communication and business skills
• Acro yoga playful jams
• Positive psychology practices
• Teaching Practicum: classes for your fellow students.
Meals are served three times a day. They are traditional Nepali, nutritious and yum meals in accordance with the yogic diet served buffet-style.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.