Amphawa Floating & Maeklong Railway Train Market Private Tour
● Watch local life along the lines of the Maeklong Railway Market
● Explore the Ayutthaya-era Wat Bang Kung Temple
● Visit Amphawa Floating Market and spot fireflies on an early-evening boat tour
Select this option for a private tour with pickup.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Firefly boat tour (THB100/person)
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off within free pick up area
- Transportation between attractions
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Paddle boat in the floating market (THB150/per person)
Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub)The markets of Thailand are some of the country’s most quintessential experiences; they give you a lively peek inside the more traditional culture of a country that often lives by water (or in this case, by the railroad tracks as well!). Maeklong Train Market: Talad Rom Hoop is a fresh market situated right by a well-worn railroad. Watch the vendors expertly close and open their awnings to make room as the trains pass by.
Wat Bang KungA striking Buddhist temple engulfed by the roots of a massive Banyan Tree. Learn about its bloody battle history and see the Golden Buddha inside.
Amphawa Floating MarketLocated on the Amphawa canal, the Amphawa Floating Market is one of Thailand's more popular floating markets. View this riverside market and see vendors sell delicious treats like sweets and seafood, or browse some of the shophouses and restaurants
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.