Capturing Life Stories for Future Generations (3 episodes)
Capture your most memorable experiences, favorite adventures, and the seasons of life you never want to forget. Artifact (heyartifact.com) is a platform that preserves your stories and experiences forever with the help of a professional interviewer.
Record stories of your kids as they grow, loved ones celebrating their birthday or anniversary, grandparents reflecting on life and love, and the many other occasions worth capturing and storing.
Artifact helps you record the moments that matter most to you through a session with one of our professional interviewers. They make it easy to capture your memories in a format that’s entertaining, engaging, and shareable.
Artifact invites you or your guest of choice to join three 30-minute interviews from the comfort of home. Your interviewer will ask curated questions and turn the conversation into a beautifully produced episode.
After editing, the interview will turn into a polished, studio-quality episode. The episode will be uploaded to a private webpage with the ability to add photos and invite friends and family to listen, enjoy and write notes. Take the episode with you by downloading it to your preferred device.
You can check out a sample of Artifact here.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Professional interviewer who will speak with your guest of choice (up to two guests).
- Three 30-minute interviews (each scheduled for 45 so no one feels rushed), held over the phone or computer.
- Professional edit of interview, fixing any awkward pauses, your coughing fits, or instances where someone might have stumbled over a phrase to ensure that every guest sounds like the sharpest version of themselves.
- Audio engineer who will polish each track for optimal audio quality and add musical overlays to intro and outros.
- Three ~20-minute studio-quality episodes (an audio record that you can download to the device of your choice).
- Artifacts are enjoyed on a private, beautiful webpage, where you can add unlimited photos and invite friends and family to listen.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
When you schedule your interview, you'll answer a few basic pre-interview questions. It can also be helpful to look through some photos from the period of time you'll be speaking about. Otherwise, find a quiet spot with good WIFI or telephone signal. Then, just relax — you're about to have a lot of fun!
Guests are free to reschedule up to 24 hours before an interview. If a guest reschedules within 24 hours, we charge a $20 fee — 100% of which goes to the interviewer, in order to compensate them for having reserved the time on their calendar.
Interviewers are predominantly moonlighting journalists whose work has appeared everywhere from national publications to local airwaves. Others come from the fields of comedy and entertainment. If you have specific questions or topics you’d like us to discuss, you’ll be invited to provide as much guidance as you like after redeeming your Artifact.
Up to two guests are included in the price of each interview. If you’d like to add more, no problem! There is a $35 fee per additional guest to account for the increased complexity of scheduling, recording, and editing.
An interview can be scheduled as soon as the next day after redeeming your Artifact and registering on the Heyartifact.com webpage!
An Artifact interview feels like a conversation with an old friend — someone who wants to hear what you have to say about a subject you know intimately and is great at asking questions and giving you prompts to help you do just that.