Delphi day trip from Athens Private Tour
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Air-conditioned vehicle - WiFi on Board
- Professional Drivers with knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fees
- Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
- Licensed Tour guide
- Tickets to the Archeological sites
- Iliki is a large natural lake of Boeotia, central Greece. Situated 8 km north of Thebes at 78 m elevation, it has been an important source of drinking water for the Athens since 1958. (pass by)
ArachovaArachova It is a tourist ski resort destination due to its location in the mountains, its traditions and its proximity to the town of Delphi. Its name is of South Slavic origin and denotes a place with walnut trees.
DelphiDelphi was the most famous oracle of the ancient world. It was regarded as the center of the world. Between the 6th and 4th centuries BC the Delphic oracle became internationally known for the oracular powers of Pythia, the priestess who sat on a tripod, inhaled ethylene gases and muttered incomprehensible words that foretold the future.
Delphi Archaeological MuseumIn the Museum of Delphi, you can admire unique treasures such as the world-famous bronze Charioteer, a masterpiece of classical Greek art.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.