Ghana 8 Day Special
You will discover diversity of cultural, historical and crafts wealth of Ghana. In Kumasi city- the second largest city of Ghana, you will learn the history of the Ashanti Kingdom; visit workshops of master craftsmen who create amazing Kente cloth handmade in looms from a time-honored tradition and Ntonso Adinkra craft village.
Your trip will be incomplete without a visit to the infamous Forts and Castles of Elmina and Cape Coast. You will be taken through an emotional journey of the history of slave Trade in the country as well as acquaintance with indigenous life of the local people of Elmina.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Admission to listed sites
- Hotel accommodation in the indicated properties
- Transportation in private vehicle
- Experienced cultural tour guide
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Meals (Breakfast daily)
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival and departure
- Assistance with visa application
- Personal expenses
- Meals not listed
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Travel Insurance
- Visa and International Flight
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.