Monument Valley Tribal Park Day Trip from Sedona or Flagstaff
highlight of the day is an up-close tour of the Valley. You’ll learn about the Navajo Indian way of life and
see traditional dwellings along the way. The photo opportunities are endless! Lunch included
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Beautiful views with your Navajo guide of the sandstone spires of Monument Valley
- Arizona State Law Requires Children 8 Years and Younger to be in a car seat/booster seat.
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guests are required to provide their own car seat/booster seat for the tour.
- Gratuity Not Included, 15-20% recommended
- Blue Feather specializes in personal Northern Arizona and Sedona tours. Located in Sedona, we offer Vortex, Indian Ruin, Petroglyph and Extreme home and Metaphysical tours. (pass by)
Monument Valley Navajo Tribal ParkYou’ll learn about the Navajo Indian way of life and see traditional dwellings along the way.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.