Night of reindeer and northern lights
Escape from the city for a night of reindeer and Auroras! Visit a traditional Finnish reindeer farm, about 60km (less than 1 hour) away from Rovaniemi, and learn all about the raising of reindeer and the daily life of caring for these animals. Enjoy a traditional meal of reindeer meat prepared right at the farm. After dinner, the time is right to go out to one of our best northern lights viewing locations where you'll gather around a campfire and your guide will tell you more about this amazing natural phenomenon.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request: Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese depending on availability)
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Sami tradition reindeer meat dinner (vegetarian/vegan alternative on request)
- Guided visit to a reindeer farm
- Northern lights hunt with campfire
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas