Personalised Angkor Wat Sunrise by Tuk-Tuk
- Watch stunning sunrise over Angkor Wat, the largest Hindu temple in the world, it is the iconic symbol and figured on Cambodia flag.
- Bayon, the temple with many faces situated in the center of ancient city of Angkor Thom.
- Ta Nei hidden in the jungle and not seen by many tourists' eyes.
- Ta Phrom or Tomb Raider, overgrown with monster-like trees and where Tomb Raider was filmed and stared by Angelina Julie.
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Cold drinking water & green coconuts
- Wipe tissue
- English speaking guide
- Round trip by Tuk-tuk
- Personal expenses
- Temples' pass
Angkor WatVisit Angkor Wat, the largest Hindu temple in the world and see the main highlights with an informative local guide.
Bayon TempleVisit Angkor Thom city with enclosure walls, admiring Buddhist temple Bayon with many smiling faces, and other ruins nearby.
Ta Nei TempleVisit a small-scale Ta Nei temple hidden in the heart of the jungle of Angkor park, you will feel no other tourists around you.
Ta ProhmVisit Ta Prohm, the most picturesque and spectacular temple overgrown with gigantic trees and monster-like roots.