Private Guided Day Tour of Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Alabaster Mosque and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
Tour only 10-15 pax
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottle of water, Soft Drinks Can or Juice and Snacks during the tour.
- Local guide for prepare and starting your tour in hotel.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan / coach
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Entrance to the Royal Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum (approximately EGP100.00)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
CairoYou’ll be picked up at 9 am pick up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza By your private guide to start your full-day tour visiting the Egyptian Antiquities Museum. It shows the largest and most precious items of Egyptian art in the world. This displays a rare collection of more than 250,000 genuine artifacts dating back up to 5,000 years, including a unique exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen - a collection of treasures, gold and jewels that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years. Then continue your journey day to visit the Citadel, the Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque and Mohamed Ali Pasha Palace Lunch is included between visits to a local restaurant but does not include drinks. After lunch continues your day tour to Khan El Khalili. The countless shops in this district are known for trading in fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more. At the end of the tour will be transferred back to your hotel.