Private Layover Tour Mutianyu Great Wall&Beijing City Attractions
If your layover start/end from PEK please choose this option, entrance fee to 1-2 city sites+ Great Wall tickets/cable car
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee, cable car at the Great Wall and 1-2 city attractions
- English speaking tour guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
Mutianyu Great WallDepending on your flight schedule, your private layover tour begins with pickup at Beijing International Airport or Daxing Airport(Earliest pick up time is 7:00am from April-Oct, 7:30am from November to March). Then you will hop aboard your private, air-conditioned vehicle and relax. It takes about 1.5 hours(from PEK) or 2.5 hours (from Daxing Airport) to get to the Great Wall at Mutianyu Section from the airport. On the way your tour guide will explain the related histories and stories, feel free to ask questions if you have. Once arrive at the Great Wall, follow your tour guide to explore. Depending on your flight schedule, your guide will tell you how long to spend at the Great Wall. This tour including all tickets, entrance fee, at the Great Wall you can choose cable car round trip or Ski lift up and toboggan.
- Then you will heading to Beijing City, choose the city attractions you want to go in advance, again tickets all booked. You tour guide will accompany you all the time to explain histories and stories, take photos or assist you to watch your kids for you during the day. You can driving pass by the 2008 Beijing Olympic Park to see the amazing stadiums. (pass by)
- Then heading to Beijing City, choose the city attractions you want to go, your guide will take you there. Please note the attractions you choose have to be within the 4th ring road of Beijing City. Tickets need to book in advance, so please let us know when make booking. Such as 1: Tian'anmen square -the Largest city center square (pass by)
- 2: Maybe explore the palace for Ming and Qing Dynasties at Forbidden city( not open on Monday, better let us arrange your tickets 7 days before travel date to secure) (pass by)
- 3: Maybe go up to Jingshan Coal hill park to enjoy the birds view of the Forbidden city (pass by)
- 4: Maybe spend some time at Silk market to purchase your China souvenirs. (pass by)
- You also can choose to explore the Temple of Heaven park and Summer Palace. After few hours guided tour of the city. Enjoy a delicious lunch in the local restaurant. Conclude your tour with airport drop-off in time for your departing flight. (pass by)
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.