Espiritu Santo Island Snorkel & Sea Lion Adventure
When giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience during a booking process. Otherwise, you can choose one after checkout and voucher redemption.
- Local certified guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fresh ceviche, cold meat baguettes, potato chips, fruit and cookies
- Wetsuit during winter season
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Dock fee of 3USD (cash only)
- Tips for crew
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National park fee 8USD (cash only)
On the boat ride to Espiritu Santo National Park, take in sweeping views of the coastline that most visitors never see.
Make your way to a sea lion colony on arrival at the park, where you are free to snorkel in the UNESCO-protected waters. Your guide points out landmarks and marine life you might not have noticed on your own.
Back on the boat, sail to Ensenada Grande where you eat fresh ceviche, sandwiches, and chips by pristine waters. Then continue to a secluded beach far from the crowds of the mainland. Swim, snorkel, or relax on the warm sand until it’s time to head back to La Paz.
* Admission fee to Espiritu Santo National Park not included
* From June 1st to August 31st snorkeling with the sea lions is prohibited. During this time we will pass by very close and be able to observe them from the boat and our snorkeling cavity will take place in "el candelero"
* This activity is not recommended for travelers on a crew ship. We are not responsible for the return time and can result in missing your crew ship departure.
If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met,
you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.